Careers in KETEPA.
Kenya Tea Packers Limited is the leading tea blending, packaging and marketing company in Kenya with a strong presence in Kenya and the region, for household quality tea brands – Fahari ya Kenya, Safari Pure, Ketepa Pride Teabags, Ketepa Pride Flavored tea bags and Maisha pure drinking water.
KETEPA is home to some of the most fascinating, inspirational,ground breaking people in the FMCG industry, passionately working with all of us to grow our business and nurture KETEPA brands.At the heart of the business are core beliefs that define KETEPA rounds us into a Company of choice for skilled and ambitious people.
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Interested Kenyan Citizens are invited to apply for the following vacancy in ICT Department:-
Job Title: ICT Assistant Software Development – 1 position
Purpose of the Job
The ICT Assistant Software development will be involved in development of web, mobile and desktop applications and work across the software development life cycle (SDLC) from scoping to design to implementation.
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the Company website, all ecommerce platforms and the intranet.
- Develop, maintain Company mobile and desktop applications running on Microsoft technologies, Android and Google /AWS cloud.
- Support the technical software design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assist in the implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Develop and maintain SQL Server databases, v Create and update Crystal reports.
- Optimize existing business intelligence solutions and platforms. v Providing first-level support to business users.
- Provide Technical Support to the e-shop and develop strategic innovations to boost Web Ranking and improve online brand visibility.
- Manage all Company-owned domains and Intranet by posting frequent updates in line with marketing-contents-calendar, Company news and Company Blog.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve Search Engine Optimization positions for target keywords.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in Company’s Digital Media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
Key Result Areas:
The jobholder’s accountability areas are outlined as follows;
- Software development: Passion for software development using C# , VB,Net, Java (Android) and PHP
- Databases: Understand how to design databases using SQL Server and MySQL. Knowledge of MongoDB and Postgres will be added advantage.
- Creativity & Innovation: Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Digital Calender: Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Web design: Ability to create and maintain interactive web sites and ecommerce sites including Sear\ch Engine Optimization.
- Initiative: High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Expectations: Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The job holder must possess;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Microsoft Certified Professional ( Database and programming )
- Solid understanding of web , mobile and desktop software development
- 3 years working experience
If you fulfil the above requirements, you are invited to apply by submitting in a sealed envelope an application letter together with an upto date CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and names of 3 referees to the address provided below on or before 19th July 2019, or through email to email@example.com
Head of Human Resource & Administration
Kenya Tea Packers Ltd
P.O Box 413 – 20200
KETEPA’S DOCUMENTARY – TEA TO THE WORLD