HEALTHY JANI GREEN TEA AND AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
- July 15, 2017
- Posted by: Laban Kipngeno
- Category: Uncategorized
This smoothie is the perfect health booster! It’s great as a morning wake up, comforting drink, or when you need a refuel after your work out.
It is 100% natural, packed with only fresh fruit and vegetables, and accompanied with the pure taste of Jani green tea. This drink is also sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and brimming with protein and anti-oxidants, perfect to banish the Kenyan July weather.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2)
2 Ketepa Jani Green Teabags
2 Pealed Apples
1 Handful of Baby Spinach Leaves
½ An Avocado
• Start by putting on the kettle and making a cup of tea using the 2 teabags (the mug must hold about 300ml of water).
• Steep the tea for no more than 3 minutes and then throw away the teabags.
• Place the cup in the fridge or in a cold place until it has completely cooled.
• Add the banana, pealed apples, spinach, avocado, cooled tea and lemon juice to a blender or hand blender, and mix until completely mixed and smooth.