Health Benefits of Jani Green tea
- June 27, 2017
- Posted by: COLLINS KIPROP
- Category: Uncategorized
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter-Jani Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function
- Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health-Jani Green tea is loaded with bioactive compounds that can have various beneficial effects on health.
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer-Jani Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance-Jani Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection-The catechins in Jani green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria and some viruses. This can lower the risk of infections and lead to improvements in dental health, a lower risk of caries and reduced bad breath.
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes-Jani green tea can cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of developing type II diabetes in the long term.
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease-Jani Green tea has been shown to lower total and LDL cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Observational studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese-Jani Green tea leads to increased weight loss. It is particularly effective at reducing the dangerous abdominal fat.