Our client, a well-established company in the FMCG sector and with a long track record in Kenya and overseas Markets, is seeking to recruit Sales Representatives.
Ensure achievement of sales, marketing, availability, and visibility in the territory by proper execution of Sales, Marketing and Trade Programme activities in support of the Area Sales Manager.
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure achievement of volume/brand mix targets, availability, visibility, quality and customer price are within predetermined parameters.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, volume and customer price of products are achieved.
- Regularly update customer database of all area customer information and stock rotation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in terms of sales in the territory.
- Adherence to internal credit control systems and policies.
- Manage and ensure maximum utilization of assigned company resources
- Analyse and provide suggestions to the Area Sales Manager on Marketing systems.
- Identify, monitor and minimize commercial risk
- Provide Market intelligence reports on competitor activities
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the supervisor within the scope of the position.
Key Result Areas:
The accountability areas are as follows;
- Development of key market shareholding
- Attainment of monthly sales targets
- Ensure customer satisfaction in the designated area
- Gather, analyse and maximise potential growth areas
- Effective utilization of assigned company resources
- Effective cost exposure and control
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The job holder must possess;
- Diploma in sales and marketing or Business-related Field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related field (Added Advantage)
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in FMCG Field
- Proficiency in computer use
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic brands
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Good written and oral reporting skills
- Valid driving licence with actual driving experience
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their application letter and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Sales Representative on the Subject line. Candidates must indicate their Current and Expected salaries.